The TV2 Media Group is one of the most significant and dynamically developing players in the Hungarian television market. It began operations in October 1997 and now has a 14-channel portfolio that includes TV2, SuperTV2, FEM3, Cinema +, Cinema Universe, Prime, Izaura TV, Jocky TV, Spíler 1TV, Spíler 2TV, TV2 Comedy, Lichi TV, Kiwi TV and Zenebutik channels.
The channels belonging to the company inform and entertain with their versatile content, and because of their constantly renewed self-produced programs and colorful film offerings, they offer recreation for the whole family 24 hours a day.
Become a member of a team with a long history and momentum as
Digital Product Manager!
Your tasks and responsibilities will be
• launch, maintenance and evolution of TV2 digital products
• coordination of the cross-operational teams involved in the business of these products
• reporting to the Digital Director
• monitor and operate the product strategy:
• define and monitor the key performance indicators
• elaborate an internal cross-process with adsales, content, IT and distribution
• benchmark technological and competitors evolutions
• manage the lifecycle of new and existing products:
• organise the whole process of launch and evolution in a project organization
• define functional specifications in cooperation with all departments
• lead products’ design, UX and study for functional feasibility
• coordinate the suppliers in charge of the manufacture, evolution and maintenance of the products
• follow up the quality of the manufacture within allocated budgets and delivery deadline
• define and prioritize the roadmap
• evaluate the impact of a launch/evolution with the relevant KPI
• strong experience in the web industry
• strong ability to manage cross-team projects
• oral and written communication skills
• experience of 3 years in a similar position
• oral and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian
• university degree
We are looking for you if you
• are business oriented
• have organizational capacities
• have good relationship with various interlocutors
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV with the name of the position to be filled to email@example.com.
2020. július 6. 14:07